Vision Modeling and Information Coding
Nice (France), 4-6 October 1995
Artificial Vision in Astronomy
- What is a Vision Model? Do such models allow us to extract all the
information from the images?
- Vision models applied to astronomical images and their limitations.
- Pre-processings and their influences on the extracted data.
- Image restoration applied to astronomical images and its influence on the
quality of the vision parameters.
Quantities provided by artificial vision
Contact: Albert Bijaoui, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Nature, accuracy, bias. Influence of the preprocessings.
- Classification and recognition.
- Coding and storage.
Link to Observatoire de la Côte d'Azur.
Remarks: Some papers need Latex2e, for 2 papers the figures are separated from
the text. One paper does not conform to Elsivier format. One paper
Last update: 15 Feb. 1996
Back to CCMA homepage.